Valborg är om några dagar och då är det dessa eller några av dem som skall avnjutas. I Finland är mjöd, munkar och struvor högt på listan av godsaker man äter på Valborg. Vad brukar du bjuda på? Ha en fin dag!
May Day is in a few days and these are the goodies or some of them that will be enjoyed. In Finland, mead, donuts and funnel cakes are high on the list of goodies eaten at May Day. What do you usually eat on May Day? Have a nice day!





3 Comments
Ser väldigt mumsigt ut. Här firar vi med grillat till middag.
ReplyDeleteTack Erika!
DeleteI had a devastating experience with what turned out to be a fraudulent cryptocurrency trading platform, Crypen.com. I was introduced through a WhatsApp group called “Techcrisis Investment Guild,” where members strongly encouraged investing in TGD tokens on the platform. Trusting the group, I created an account and invested a substantial amount.
ReplyDeleteEverything seemed fine, until I tried to withdraw my funds. That’s when withdrawals were blocked unless I paid repeated “fees,” which was a huge red flag. Realizing I had been scammed, I sought professional help.
Thankfully, Hackwest at WriteMe dot com stepped in and delivered results. With their expertise, I was able to recover my full $560,000, and they also helped ensure the Crypen.com operation was shut down. I’m beyond grateful for their support and highly recommend them to anyone facing crypto-related fraud.