Jag tycker att man sällan smakar alkohol i bakverk, men i denna tyckte jag att man kunde smaka den. Men det kan bero på att jag vet att den innehåller alkohol :) Kakan doftar alkohol. En mycket god kaka med ett smul med malda kaffebönor i. 

I find that you rarely taste the alcohol in baked goods, but with this one, I felt I could taste it. Then again, that might be because I know it contains alcohol :) The cake smells of alcohol. A very tasty cake with a crumble topping containing ground coffee beans.

Kaffelikörkaka med Kaffesmul


55 g smör, mjukt

20 g olja

1 1/4 dl socker

2,5 dl vetemjöl

1 tsk vaniljsocker

1 tsk bakpulver

0,5 dl grekisk yoghurt

1 ägg

1 msk kaffelikör


2 tsk kaffe, malt


Blanda smör, olja och socker. Tillsätt vetemjöl, vaniljsocker och bakpulver. Ta ca 1/3 av bladningen åt sidan. Blanda i resterande smet yoghurt, ägg och kaffelikör till en slät smet. Häll smeten i en bakform, 20 cm x 18 cm, klädd med bakplåtspapper. I 1/3 bladningen blanda i malt kaffe. Toppa smeten med kaffesmulet. Grädda i 175 C i ca. 20 minuter. 



Coffee Liqueur Cake with Coffee Crumble


55 g butter, softened

20 g oil

1 1/4 dl sugar

2.5 dl wheat flour

1 tsp vanilla sugar

1 tsp baking powder

0.5 dl Greek yogurt

1 egg

1 tbsp coffee liqueur


2 tsp ground coffee


Mix the butter, oil, and sugar. Add the wheat flour, vanilla sugar, and baking powder. Set aside about 1/3 of the mixture. Mix the yogurt, egg, and coffee liqueur into the remaining mixture to form a smooth batter. Pour the batter into a baking pan (20 cm x 18 cm) lined with parchment paper. Mix the ground coffee into the reserved 1/3 of the mixture. Top the cake batter with the coffee crumble. Bake at 175°C for approximately 20 minutes.